‘Tis the season to make a list, check it twice, and then tailor your social media posts to the holiday season. When it comes to bringing good tidings to your holiday content marketing strategy, your customers are just like you. They want holiday hashtags, over-the-top personalization, and sweet season’s greetings from their favorite brands.
You may think social media is simply an environment in which to build your brand, but it can lead directly to sales. Forming relationships is an important part of sales success, and you can get to know prospective customers through social channels. Here are quick ideas on how to use social to improve selling.
- Social selling: the stage is set
- Tactic #1: Think in terms of relationship.
- Tactic #2: Leverage social media advertising.
- Tactic #3: Set up landing pages for social publishing traffic.
- Multi-layered marketing
Although substantial time and money are being invested in social media marketing, the vast majority of customer questions submitted through those channels are neglected. Beyond that issue, one of the biggest challenges is the generation gap.
- Unresponsiveness a big problem on social
- Generational differences & social media marketing
- Expertise to mind the social media gap
LinkedIn is becoming increasingly important to marketers. Here is some expert advice for success on the business-focused social network.
- LinkedIn increasingly powerful
- Embrace sponsored updates
- Provide real value via discussion
- Build local
- Improve LinkedIn & social